Sharethis

Friday, May 20, 2016

Captain Fantastic jets off on sunny holiday putting pen to paper on a new Chelsea contract



John Terry who was offered a one-year contract at the Stamford bridge side ahead of Sunday’s 1-1 draws with Leicester City on the final day of the 2015/16 season.

Terry gave an oblique end-of-season speech on the pitch failed to clear up mysteries concerning his future after he had previously revealed that the Blues would not be offering him a new contract in the summer.
However, the Blues defender was in a notably in high spirits as he posted a photo of how his holiday will look like on Friday morning alongside his wife Toni.
 Terry wrote on his Instagram page “I am delighted to have signed another year with Chelsea.
Thank you to my wife Toni,the club and all the players and management for your support.
I want to say a special thanks to the fans for your unbelievable support throughout my career and especially on Sunday that will stay with me forever. 💙 BEST FANS EVER
THANK YOU
I'm am Chelsea through and through and I'm looking forward to working under the new manager.”
Chelsea finished in Tenth place in the Premier League table after a disappointing season.


The former England defender has won four Premier League titles, the Champions League, the Europa League, four FA Cups and three League Cups as Blues skipper.

No comments: